You are on the front lines of the work Recovery Month supports every day. Use these promotional materials and resources to spread the positive message that treatment is effective, and people can and do recover.
Promotional Materials and Resources
- NEW Recovery Month Logo and "r" is for Recovery Symbol:
- Use the new Recovery Month logo and "r" is for Recovery symbol in your materials.
- NEW Banners, Customizable Materials:
- Use the banners and customizable materials to promote your event (save-the-date, invitations, event signage, etc.) or on your organization’s giveaways (e.g., t-shirts, water bottles, notebooks, etc.).
- Use these materials for marketing on social media and websites.
- Encourage state and local government officials to sign a proclamation to show a commitment to treatment and recovery in your community.
- Recovery Month Toolkit:
- Learn how to engage key audiences, see the latest data points on treatment and recovery, and find resources.
- Public Service Announcements:
- Help others in your community understand mental and substance use disorders by sharing these positive messages.