Take a brave step out of the turmoil and do something just for you. Join us for the one-day Hope Rising conference in Austin, TX. We've planned an event for betrayed spouses filled with hope, practical strategies and resources. We have a seat saved for you.
At Hope Rising, you will:
- Receive a new sense of self-worth and honor,
- Experience belonging in this momentous gathering,
- Learn how pain can be transformed and overcome,
- Redefine your identity with new freedom,
- Be equipped with healing strategies and next steps, and
- Receive encouragement from survivors who are thriving.
Our Keynote Speaker, Shelley Martinkus is the author of Rescued and co-author of - Worthy of Her Trust and Understanding and Loving a Person with Sexual Addiction. In addition to Shelley, you'll hear from members of the Affair Recovery team of experts – Rick Reynolds, LCSW, Leslie Hardie, LCSW, John Mark Haney, PhD, LPC-S, Jessica McDaniel, LPC as well as other betrayed spouses who will inspire you with their stories.
There are two options. Attend the conference in person in Austin, TX or watch on our confidential live stream.
500 E St Johns Ave
Austin, TX 78752