National Drug Facts Week 2014
National Drug Facts Week 2014 (http://drugfactsweek.drugabuse.gov/) is fast approaching—this year’s observance is January 27-Feburary 2, 2014. Once again, we ask that you please help NIDA “shatter the myths” by promoting the week on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Suggested posts are below.
Suggested Tweets (be sure to use the hashtag #drugfacts):
- Everybody is NOT doing it.#drugfacts
- National Drug Facts Week 2014 runs January 27 - February 2, 2014. Go to http://drugfactsweek.drugabuse.gov to see who is having an event. #drugfacts
- We’re joining @NIDANews to shatter the myths about drug abuse. Will you join? Learn how: http://bit.ly/9rUsL8. #drugfacts
- Shatter the Myths about drug abuse with @NIDANews' National Drug Facts Week: http://bit.ly/cdg1yt #drugfacts
- RT this if you're participating in @NIDANews' National Drug Facts Week! http://bit.ly/cdg1yt #drugfacts
Suggested Facebook Status Updates:
- Everybody is not doing it. Get the Drug Facts: http://drugfactsweek.drugabuse.gov
- We're joining National Drug Facts Week to shatter the myths about drug abuse. Share this post to join in too!
- National Drug Facts Week 2014 runs January 27 - February 2, 2014. Go to http://drugfactsweek.drugabuse.gov to find events near you!
- Shatter the Myths about drug abuse with the National Institute on Drug Abuse’s National Drug Facts Week: http://bit.ly/cdg1yt
We also have a sample blog post (http://drugfactsweek.drugabuse.gov/cybershoutout.php#blog) and an assortment of buttons, badges and widgets for your websites here: http://drugfactsweek.drugabuse.gov/resources.php. And, if your agency is interested in hosting an event—including a table in your lobby with drug facts materials and “Drug IQ Challenges" for employees —please contact Brain Marquis at email@example.com or (301) 594-6184.
Keywords: national, drug, facts, week, 2014, NIDA, january